• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Oakmont Hosts First Ever Invitational Marching Band Event

Gabby Romano

This past Saturday, November 4th, the Oakmont Overlook Marching Spartans hosted their first-ever invitational! They invited four other bands to come and perform on Oakmont’s turf to give the students another opportunity to perform their show after multiple missed competitions due to quite a rainy season. All of the bands got together and played the Star Spangled Banner. Each band then performed their halftime show in the order of Gardner, Lunenberg, Ayer-Shirley, Leominster, and Oakmont. After Oakmont’s performance, all of the students from each school were able to socialize with one another, and many new friends were made! A big thanks to everyone who showed up including families and friends, staff, members of Spartan Center, and student-athletes. This was quite the kick-off to the Marching Spartan’s very successful weekend!

All photo credits go to Gabby Romano! Thank you so much Gabby for all of the wonderful pictures!