Breaking News
  • April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Oakmont StuCo attends CDMASC Fall Conference

CDMASC Delegates during opening presentations.
Ava Bjorkman

Oakmont’s Student Council (along with advisor Mr. Dufour) traveled to Tantasqua Regional High School Thursday night for the annual CDMASC Fall Conference. Every StuCo in Massachusetts’ Central District had a chance to meet last night and share about all things StuCo. This year’s theme was “Tune into Leadership”- focusing on how every member can exhibit leadership in their own community. First was an opening ceremony in the auditorium with all of the councils. Then everyone was split into small groups called Round tables where members were able to share ideas about school events, structures of councils, etc. Next were workshops! Workshops are small, student run activities that taught members various aspects of leadership. Oakmont students even ran three workshops of their own!  The night was then over and each school returned home with tons of new ideas.