• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Sports Lit reacts to the breaking news on Belichick

Richie Clayter: very happy…dude runs the ball on 3&9 play-calling is absolutely atrocious. Now the move is to bring in an OC with a passing-heavy offense because we have the receivers for it.. Bill was terrible and last season happy he is done. Tom Brady made this dude… Danny Amendola quote- ¨Played for Tom, worked for Bill¨ 

Sam Curtis: Shocked, I thought that the rumors were all a bluff and he was going to stay.

Jason Macleod: Crazy I didn’t think Robert Kraft had the guts to get rid of Bill Belichick. I think now it’s a good time to rebuild the team and start with the coaching staff rather than the team itself in March and April. So I think an era is over a new one is to begin.

Alexis Ramirez: Was too old school. Needed to move on, which was eventually going to happen.

Mr. Nevard: This is very strange. He has brought a lot of success here and with ‘The Patriot Way’ and all the tight-lipped, do-your-job mentality, with making a habit of moving less-than-average players into spots to step up and be a part of a very winning system.  The fact is, besides the tight-lipped mentality not much else seems to be effective recently!  

Nola Patty:  I’m not surprised, we all knew this was coming at some point. He did great things for New England, and I think we should just remember him by that.

Caleb Allen: Very good move. I think he could have stayed head coach but not GM.

DJ: I had a feeling that Bill was going to leave at some point soon, or just end up retiring. Still a goated coach though.

Parker Johnson: I don’t blame him for leaving because he had a lot of pressure on him coaching a struggling team. 

Jordan Pantojas: It’s weird because of how long he’s been there but it was time for them to part ways.

Gael: it was the right decision, he did good things for the pats but his time is up and we needed a change in this team