• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Oakmont hosts eighth-grade tours and club fair

Thursday, January 11th was a busy day for Oakmont Regional High School

During B-block on Thursday, January 11th, Oakmont Regional High School welcomed eighth grade students from Overlook Middle School, giving them tours of the building and hosting a club fair to encourage involvement. Eighth grade students were walked around the school by high school tour guides, and went to numerous stops. At these stops, student “experts” would talk about the location and its importance. The tours were run by the Student Advisory Council (SAC), and members of Student Council and Peer Leaders also helped out.

Eighth graders learn about four corners!
Student Council member Travis Rusak talks to eighth graders
Ava Bjorkman is an art expert!

The club fair was held in the hallway by the auditorium and cafeteria. Representatives from each club set up a small table, with a poster or something engaging on it. When students approached the table, the representatives would explain how their club works.

Izzy Wandless and Conrad Lewis represent Model UN!
Students look at the Oakmonitor table!
Student Council President Gabby Romano writes on her board!
The Oakmonitor table on full display

Overall, the club fair and tours were successful at Oakmont. The school can’t wait until the Class of 2028 walks the halls every day!