• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Freshman Popcorn Fundraiser

Popcorn+fundraiser%0A
Adrienne Laramee
Popcorn fundraiser

Do you want some delicious popcorn? Buy some from the class of 2027 to help raise money for fun trips and a great prom!

Oakmont has teamed up with Double Good to help us raise money, freshman class officer, Arden Rosbury spoke about why we should be doing our best to sell as much popcorn as possible “People should buy popcorn so we can have fun senior trips, we can have a good prom, we can raise money and have all these opportunities because if we don’t have money then we can’t do any of these things, its easy to spread the links to your families and friends.”

Now with all the popcorn selling being done you have the opportunity to win some amazing prizes including an essentials hoodie, a Stanley, or new airforces! Freshman class secretary, Nadalee Madhere goes into further detail on how you can win these prizes, “if you sell 5 bags you get 1 raffle ticket if you sell 10 bags you get 2 raffle tickets, and so on”

Lastly, what is all the money going to and what is our goal? The freshman vice president, David Holdbrook Smith talks about all the benefits we will be getting by selling popcorn, “We’re going to use the money for events like field trips, and prom. We want to hopefully double our current funds or maybe even triple!”

So far we have made $3385 which is more than double our current funds! The fundraiser is ending soon, buy some popcorn to help support the class of 2027!