• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Opinion: Rating 2024 Celebrity Oscars Looks

and revealing who we think was best dressed!
Ella Dellasanta
All photos screenshotted from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1oDF1xUHoA

1.) Jennifer Lawrence- 6/10

Jennifer Lawrence on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Jennifer Lawrence showed up in polka dots- something that I feel l haven’t seen on the red carpet in forever. Personally, I don’t love polka dots but she pulled it off perfectly. It was elegant while being unique with the design; she looked amazing. My favorite part of the look was how she wore her hair. The slick back hair to the side gave all the attention to her gorgeous Galaxy tennis necklace

2.) Chris Hemsworth- 6/10

Chris Hemsworth Elsa Pataky on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Chris Hemsworth attended the Oscars with his wife, Elsa Pataky, and looked very classy and sophisticated. His suit was simple, but it looked great under the lights on the carpet, and on the stage where he later presented the Best Animated Short and Best Animated Feature winners. 

3.) Billie Eilish- 7/10

Billie Eilish on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Billie Eilish walked the red carpet wearing a cute and classic look by Chanel. The talented artist rocked a plaid skirt with a white button-up and blazer jacket. One of my favorite details about her look is the white socks with black Mary Jane shoes. Her plaid hand purse was a great touch to her look, she looked amazing!

4.) America Ferrara- 6/10

America Ferrera and her husband/costar Ryan Piers Williams on the Oscars Red Carpet.

America Ferrera looked like a Barbie on the Oscars Red Carpet! She was wearing a pink Versace chainmail dress that was literally shining for the camera. The shade of metallic pink she wore was so fun and flattering. Her necklace complimented the dress perfectly, this was such a bright and pretty look.

5.) Emma Stone- 7/10

Emma Stone on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Would you have even guessed that this beautiful dress had a wardrobe malfunction as Emma Stone was collecting her Oscar? If anyone could pull off a disaster like this it would be Emma Stone. She was wearing a custom Louis Vuitton gown that had such beautiful detailing if you look closely enough. Her dress was definitely on the more simple side but she looked perfect.

6.) Ryan Gosling- 8/10

Ryan Gosling on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Ryan Gosling showed up to the carpet in an all-black fit before he later changed into his “I´m Just Ken” all-pink suit. His look was not too fancy but not too casual and looked great for the event. His Gucci suit had silver detailing around the jacket and it was the perfect touch. He killed it!

7.) Bradley Cooper- 8/10

Bradley Cooper on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Are there any, A Star is Born movie fans here? Bradley Cooper was wearing a wed-leg Louis Vuitton suit at the Oscars this year. In my opinion, his look scored extra points just for being different. He wasn’t in a basic dress shirt and a normal coat jacket, there was uniqueness. My favorite part was the 4 blue buttons that added great detailing to the main part of the look, which was the jacket.

8.) Zendaya- 9/10

Zendaya on the Oscars Red Carpet.

The next Oscar look we have is Zendaya… what is there to even say? This colorful dress was made by Armani Prive and it was drop-dead gorgeous. The dress complimented her figure perfectly and her hair was simple yet different. This dress was giving tropical summer vibes and we are loving it.

9.) Margot Robbie- 10/10

Margot Robbie on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Margot Robbie did not disappoint this year at the Oscars. Like always, she walked the carpet looking stunning, elegant, and sleek. She was in a brown Versace dress that had such gorgeous detailing around her waist. Everything about her look -starting from her hair being natural and down to her eye makeup that went with the dress- this look was perfect. Robbie´s outfit shocked fans as they were so used to her usual chic Barbie-inspired outfits. However, I think we can all agree that Margot Robbie looks beautiful in any style.

10.) Ariana Grande- 10/10

Ariana Grande on the Oscars Red Carpet.

Ariana Grande looked like a princess at the Oscars this year. Her dress was absolutely perfect! The shade of pink she was wearing was subtle and unique- it complimented her skin tone so nicely. Our favorite part was the long train that draped in the back and the puffy sleeves that sat around her hands. She looked like cotton candy (in the best way)! This is not a look that you see every day on the red carpet and it’s safe to say that she won best-dressed at the 2024 Oscars in our opinion!