Breaking News
  • June 23Repeat: Oakmont Baseball Wins State Championship . . . again

Crumbl Cookie Review

Crumbl Cookie Review

Do you like Crumbl Cookie? They come out with new flavors every week. This week I tried them. The flavors were peach cobbler, skillet cookie, confetti cake, sugar, milk chocolate chip, and cookies and cream krispy bar. Here is what I thought of them. The peach cobbler was definitely the worst. It was not a good mix with the peach and cinnamon. I would give the peach cobbler a 3/10. It got a low score because the flavors together were just not good. The ingredients in the cookie were cinnamon and peach jelly on top. The next cookie is the skillet cookie. I tried but I didn’t think it was very good. It had a weird butter type of thing on top. It was honestly like a custard-type of texture. I would give the skillet cookie a 6.5/10. It got a low score because of the custard on top. The next cookie is confetti cake. This was definitely my favorite. It was so good. The frosting on top had the perfect texture and such a good flavor. The cookie was so moist and had a great taste. I rated it 9.5/10 and it was yummy. The next cookie is sugar. I thought this cookie was pretty good. I loved the sprinkles in the dough. The cookie had a good flavor and had an animal cracker on the top which I love.I rated this cookie a 8/10 It was pretty good but not the best. The next cookie is the milk chocolate. Milk chocolate chips are just such a good classic cookie. The chocolate chip cookie at Crumbl is definitely one of my favorites. It has big chocolate chips in it and they are so yummy.  I rate this cookie an 8.5/10. There is also a cookie and cream rice crispy treat that I did not get a chance to rate, but I’m sure it is great.

Here is what some other people thought about these cookies and what they rated them. Cecelia Sears, who is a freshman, tried these cookies with me and she is what she thought. ¨My favorite was definitely the confetti cake, but I definitely enjoyed the cookie skittle but not as much as the confetti cake because of its awkwardly tall buttercream. And my least favorite was the peach cobbler. It did not taste like peach and instead tasted like an apple table talk pie.”

Freshman Francesca Donahue rated the confetti cake 8.5/10. She said she loved the sprinkles because they added a little crunch. She rated the peach cobbler a 3/10 she didn’t like the jam in the middle. She said the sugar one was a 7/10. It’s just a basic cookie. She rated the skillet a 5/10 she said it didn’t have much flavor and the top was weird. Chocolate Chip was 9/10 it’s just a classic cookie you could never go wrong with it. 

Teacher Mr. Dewhurst tried the cookies with us as well here is what he thought. ¨If I had to rank the cookies I tried from worst to best I would say Cookie Skillet last, Peach Cobbler second, and Confetti was the best. They were all really sweet but pretty good.” Overall Mr. Dewhurst really liked the cookies.

Overall Crumbl Cookie is very good. It is definitely pretty pricey for a cookie, but the cookies are giant – they are almost the size of my head. For a single cookie, it is $4.49, for a 4-pack it is $15.99, for a 6-pack it is $22.99, For a 12-pack it is $42.99. Crumbl offers more than just cookies too; they also have Cookie dough bites and vanilla ice cream. Overall, I think if you are looking for a good sweet treat, I definitely recommend it.