• June 23Repeat: Oakmont Baseball Wins State Championship . . . again

Summer Vibes

Summer+Vibes
Connor C.

Summer Vacation is almost here! Don’t sit inside all day, get outside and have fun. Soak in the 3 months of freedom while they last. 

Summer is supposed to be fun, so enjoy the sun. Go to the beach, feel the hot rays of the sun on your back, eat seafood, and relax like there’s no tomorrow. Go on late bare-foot walks on the beach, listen to the crashing waves. Eat ice cold watermelon and ice cream, and jump into pools during a long hot summer sunny day. Have sleepovers every night, staying up with friends playing video games and waking up at 3 in the afternoon. You have more freedom than you realize over summer break, you don’t have to worry about anything. Go explore abandoned buildings, get in trouble with your friends. Ding-Dong Ditching people in the middle of the night. Go tubing, fall off and skip on the water like a rock. Grills with family and cousins and eating outside. Late night bike rides and hiking all day,Camping in your backyard and fishing late at night. This is all part of summer. Skipping rocks while watching the sunset, knowing you have nothing better to do.