• June 23Repeat: Oakmont Baseball Wins State Championship . . . again

Oakmont Baseball Continues to the Round of 8

Oakmont Baseball is continuing to impress all fans during their post-season journey. Since the last baseball update, Oakmont participated in both the Division 3 Round of 32 and the Division 3 Round of 16 games. 

In their June 6th, Round of 32 game against Arlington Catholic High School, Senior pitcher Caleb Allen demolished Oakmont records and set an unbeatable personal record of 300 career strikeouts. This star player suffered an injury that led to a hiatus of 9 games during this season. Despite this, he came back and performed as if he never left. Even with the loss of an amazing player, the team showed how multifaceted they can be, with a 9-0 winning game streak at the start of the season. They ended the Arlington Catholic game with a 1-0 win. 

Additionally, Oakmont has played and defeated their opponent in the Sweet 16 game against Nauset. The Spartans scored all 3 points in the 3-0 win. Their journey continues tomorrow, Saturday, June 8th with the Round of 8 game against Bishop Stang High School. It is sure to be another electrifying performance from the team. Good luck Spartans!