• April 26Morgan's Message Girls' Lacrosse Game May 2nd 4:00 PM Start (ceremony before)
  • April 26Morgan's Message Baseball Game May 1st 3:30 PM Start (ceremony before)

Top Three Halloween Books

Genesis Cruz
Halloween books to read

Are you a reader? Do you like horror books? Here are the three must have scary books that are perfect for a stay at home Halloween. 

In Mary Shellys’ story, Frankenstein is said to be an experiment that was made by a mad scientist. Frankenstein struggled a lot to seek love, because of his horrifying look; although he wanted love, he couldn’t find it, because he was filled with hatred and horror. Frankenstein learns about familial and romantic love in the story. Frankenstein feels miserable since he knows that he will never be able to feel either type of love. 

Bram Stoker, the original writer of the tale of Dracula. Dracula has been a horror tale since the 1900s’. The story of Dracula talks about a vampire who moves away from his home, Transylvania, to England in search of victims of his curse. Dracula is a classic, and there are many movies, shows, and obviously books. This book should definitely be in your Halloween plans other than trick or treating of course. 

Last but not least, Casper. Casper is a film that was made in 1995, and has been a Halloween classic. Casper is a friendly ghost who peacefully haunts a mansion in Maine, and when James Harvey goes to talk to Casper, and his fellow ghost friends, James brings his daughter Kat, and Casper quickly falls in love with her. Casper is a very sweet family friendly movie for Halloween, and definitely worth the watch. If you are a reader, you can also find books on the story of Casper and of all kinds, graphic novels, children’s versions, or just the regular book.